Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

If you see this message, please make sure that you are using original
TwoMovies website: Two Movies (click here to visit)

How old do you THINK you are? (390 views)

God
!

+3
(1 week ago)
www.businessinsider.com/study-says-age-aff... This test claims that what you see is determined by your age.

master
!

(6 days ago)
@bondojoe AH OH,,I saw the young women first,but she's a bride goin down on her new hubbie!!! That's not covered in this article bondo,,what's your interpretation,,!!Mercy.

guru
!

+4
(1 week ago)
For the first split second, I saw an old woman but it quickly became the young woman. I found it interesting that I couldn't bring back the old woman no matter how hard I stared or tried to relax. Probably just tried too hard.

senior master
!

+3
(1 week ago)
Well I guess I am young at heart bc I saw the young lady first. Of course, I have seen that picture before and I knew it had 2 faces in it but the very first one was the young lady. Let's just say I am over the 32 midpoint in their study...lol smiley

senior master
!

+2
(1 week ago)
Well, I saw a young woman and a large raven (bird).

I don't see an old woman at all. I've never seen this picture before, either.

smiley

senior master
!

+1
(1 week ago)
Well, I saw a young woman and a large raven (bird).

I don't see an old woman at all. I've never seen this picture before, either.

smiley

top expert
!

+1
(1 week ago)
I seen the young woman first and for the life of me couldn't see the older till after reading the description. I'm in my mid 50's. But then never actually felt as though I was getting older. Now I know what I'm looking at I can see both at the same time.

God
!

(1 week ago)
@Egor17 It took me a long time to find the old woman. I have to look at the lower half alone, or I still can't see her. Apparently, my mind isn't aware that I'm an old man.

senior master
!

(6 days ago)
@Egor17 I still cannot find the old woman, but the large raven is clear as day. I wonder what the "studies" would say about that. lol

top expert
!

(6 days ago)
@RAVENOUSbird Where do you see the big black bird?
I easily see the crone with the huge roman nose that makes the young ladies chin line.
Where is the point of reference? i.e. A beak, a wing, maybe an eye? to form an image.

senior master
!

(6 days ago)
@Egor17 Behind her head and into her hair.

It's a silhouette, though, not black.

top expert
!

+1
(6 days ago)
@RAVENOUSbird Point of reference? Looking at the said scarf. Still don't see a bird yet.

Though do see an octopus type creature laughing.

senior master
!

(6 days ago)
@Egor17 I don't think I can explain it any better, sorry.

It might be just the way I see it. Who knows? smiley

top expert
!

+1
(6 days ago)
@RAVENOUSbird That is your perception.
You know yours.

There is no right or wrong.

Do you see the octopus in her scarf?

Perception!

senior master
!

(6 days ago)
@Egor17 I agree, no right or wrong.

It's all perception.

I know that's why I see the raven. lol

I'll have to look and see if I get the octopus.

top expert
!

(6 days ago)
@RAVENOUSbird Blatant to me. He/She is laughing. More a smile than wide open gaffaw.

guru
!

+3
(1 week ago)
Old enough to know not to fall for this! So pretty old I would say.

senior master
!

(6 days ago)
@livinginabox Haha. Nice one. smiley

top expert
!

(6 days ago)
@livinginabox You do not see shapes in the clouds on a sunny afternoon?

guru
!

(6 days ago)
@Egor17 As Louis Armstrong use to say ...

"I see skies of blue and clouds of white

The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night

And I think to myself what a wonderful world"

I think I stopped looking for shapes in clouds a while back. It might have something to do with aging and keeping my eyes on the ground. Also a lack of imagination. The only clouds I notice now are the ones that look like the ones on the intro to The Simpsons.

top expert
!

+1
(6 days ago)
@livinginabox OUCH!

top expert
!

+1
(6 days ago)
@Egor17 Ever see a rolling lightning storm? Big black clouds spitting lightning so fast you can't tell where the sound comes from. It's just a bone shaking noise that keeps going. Then it passes.

Geography has a lot to do with that.
Oceans of wether the weather will when it hits a hill range. Or Not.

Clouds are amazing. Better than looking at someone else's gum on your shoe.

guru
!

+1
(5 days ago)
@Egor17 I do like a good lightning storm but at night. We get some amazing ones here in summer.

I'll have to look at them more now that you mention it.

master
!

(5 days ago)
@livinginabox Some one must have hut you real bad. Gotta say your missin out on a lot of good stuff..

guru
!

(5 days ago)
@1FRAC1 Nope and nope again sir. I am living a very full and meaningful life surrounded by good people. Can't say I'm missing too much.

senior guru
!

(5 days ago)
@livinginabox "It's life's illusions/I recall/I really don't know life/at all."

guru
!

(5 days ago)
@clarachan1355 I think it should be the other line "I really don't know clouds at all". One of my favourite songs ever - and what a coincidence that I was thinking about it and Joni Mitchell when I read Egor's message earlier.

senior guru
!

+2
(1 week ago)
.I actually am much older in body,and brain,cause the beginning was hard,the life was hard,and getting old & dying is hard. I have a life-long medical illness too...

I'm looking forward to being a blank space..There
are few democracies,mostly tyrants,despots,and royalty.(The Saudis.)Few people in the world have enough $$$$$ to live on,or enough FOOD,because 80 or 90 % of all the wealth is way at the top.

--AND NOW THE planet will go ballistic, it cannot handle 8 billion people.It can't even handle HILLARY!! smiley smiley

senior guru
!

+1
(1 week ago)
@clarachan1355 it wants me to turn off my ad blocker, no way.

top expert
!

(6 days ago)
@clarachan1355 Really? This is the internet, not AOL. Ad blockers get rid of 90% of USA adds. Keep them all and add more.

Who is "HILLARY"?
Some sort of 'reality TV' host?

An in house American joke?

master
!

(6 days ago)
@clarachan1355 hellory will lower the pop.,by the way are you getting your flu shot?Gates is helping with the pop. control,(including USA),, in many countries with vaccines.

senior guru
!

+1
(5 days ago)
@1FRAC1 oww.1FRAC1,.YES,i HAVE TO GO AND FIND THAT EXTRAS=STRONG FLU SHOT FOR SENIORS!!LAST YEAR THEY WERE ALL GONE,OR NEVER AVAILABLE.

!

+3
(1 week ago)
I saw the young woman and I'm older than 30. Studies showing people over 30 seeing the old woman is inaccurate.

God
!

+1
(1 week ago)
@FemaleLotRfan83 I agree!

senior master
!

+1
(6 days ago)
@FemaleLotRfan83 I would ask what I always do; WHAT studies? How were they conducted? By independent survey and testing, or by testing where they chose the test candidates?

!

+1
(6 days ago)
@RAVENOUSbird My guess is by asking people that are young and those that are older.

top expert
!

+2
(1 week ago)
Well I am on the wrong side of 30 and I saw the young woman. When I read the hint I could see the old lady only if I adjusted my screen so the whole picture was not visible. Is that cheating? smiley

senior master
!

+2
(6 days ago)
@Stephen386 I reckon "the wrong side" is subjective? Loads of teens wish they were older and loads of 50++ wish they were younger. lol smiley

top expert
!

(6 days ago)
@RAVENOUSbird Absolutely! Should have just said I haven't seen 30 for some time now. smiley

master
!

(6 days ago)
@Stephen386 You crack me up! smiley

top expert
!

+1
(6 days ago)
There is no cheating. You see what you see. This drawing is famous for showing perception is just that. Your perception. Age is not involved. I see both after being told how to see the oldie.
BUT I can't see Ravenousbirds big black bird? Doesn't mean she doesn't.

Perception is a very singular thing. Until others perceive the same. The sky is blue? well mostly pinkish white when the sun is up. The oceans are blue, well not really, water is transparent. Grass is green? Is it if your colour blind?

My father is colour blind between green and red. Made for some shocking choices in clothing.

top expert
!

+2
(6 days ago)
Are yous sure the ladies scarf isn't an octopus having a laugh?

God
!

+1
(6 days ago)
@Egor17 When I saw the shawl, I thought of a birds wings...but not neccessarily a Raven's.

top expert
!

+1
(6 days ago)
@bondojoe But a bird with black wing none the less?

Perception.

top expert
!

(6 days ago)
Having been a member of the RSPB and allowed to walk around with 20X50 bins in secured areas. No self flight bird would have feathers in such a mess. And still manage flight.

Remember 'OLD'.
Birds are older than most. Dinosaurs with feathers.

Not like 'Hollywood' Most dinos way back when were small enough to be a snack.

top expert
!

(6 days ago)
www.businessinsider.com/study-says-...

Now with your perception, can you not see her scarf as. Well your own perception?

I still see her scarf as a laughing Cephalopod. Octopus. Soft body, being that fly under water.

Cooked right. MMmm, just melts with flavour. OR becomes a rubber band!

top expert
!

(6 days ago)
So you are saying that I can not see the young lady looking away with demure, the older looking left with no feeling and the octopus scarf?

God
!

+1
(6 days ago)
@Egor17 I'm sure that you can see anything that you like. I cannot, however reply to your chin wagging question because of your security settings.

top expert
!

(6 days ago)
@bondojoe HAHHAHHAHHAHAHAH

I don't know the codes for emojis

top expert
!

+2
(6 days ago)
@Egor17 I have security settings?

God
!

+1
(6 days ago)
@Egor17 It would seem so. Probably to keep you from hurting yourself. It's for your own good!

top expert
!

+1
(6 days ago)
@Egor17 I reformat HD that holds the OS often enough to forget that some will try to get inside my TDM (This Damn Machine).

It's very easy.

Chin wagging is just what it says. WEag your chin and see if sounds that make sense come out.

God
!

+1
(6 days ago)
@Egor17 It's either chin wagging, or screaming your fingers off.

God
!

+1
(6 days ago)
@Egor17 Fortunte!

top expert
!

+1
(6 days ago)
Ufft. Noo there is a word? Or is it?

God
!

+1
(6 days ago)
@Egor17 Urban Dictionary: ufft
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=uf...
1. a descriptive word, is a slang term with similar meaning to the word wow. 2. also used when someone is surprised.

top expert
!

+1
(6 days ago)
NA! Ufft means the same as 'ooch' Same as "tell your granny how to suck an egg"

So boring it is beyond language. BUT!

top expert
!

+1
(6 days ago)
Sorry, ooch should have been oosh. Ooch is a paper cut or pin stab. Oosh, is 'get away with your nonsense.'

None of them in any slang I know of means surprise.

top expert
!

+1
(6 days ago)
Back to perception?
Heaps of TV and movies for your entertainment using that very thing.
Pick any genre. There will be perception bending thymes.

Why else would you bother looking at your screen?

senior guru
!

(5 days ago)
@Egor17 i do intend to find and get that "super-strong senior-flu shot"cause I do not want to catch the damn stuff.I might have to pay money for it.

guru
!

+1
(5 days ago)
So I just lost between 20 and 30 years. No oldies and no birds either.

Thanks for the boost.

FEEDBACK